Dragon Dreams

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Another chart that has been in my “to do” pile is Dragon Dream’s “Fairy Tale Sampler”.  I just love the designs by Jennifer Aikman-Smith .  This piece has 6 different specialty stitches which are stitched with Caron Waterlilies Silk Thread.  It also has Kreinik Gold floss, Mill Hill beads and a darling frog button. 
I also have the 12 freebie charts that were published several years ago on the Dragon Dreams website (when it was open) titled “The Runekeeper” .  I plan to stitch these as a companion piece and have ordered a piece of matching fabric to begin stitching these in my Crazy 2011 Challenge.
On another note, I have set up a separate blog spot to house the Victoria Sampler Hearts of America.  There is a linc over on the right sidebar for this site.

2 comments:

gracie said...

Oh, it looks like a lovely piece to stitch....I will be watching your progress...I will also be one of the Crazy stitchers...still deciding on a few patterns.

Jennifer said...

It looks wonderful! Thank you so much for picking a Dragon Dreams pattern to do for the challenge. That piece remains one of my favourites to this day and I had a lot of fun coming up with the verse.