Be A Witch

Today, January 30, I completed he first of my 15 projects. Project #4 ~ Be A Witch by Shepherd’s Bush is the 10th in the B-Attitudes series.  I really love them all, but being a fan of Halloween, this is one I had to have!
bewitch
I have stitched this on 28 Ct. off-white Evenweave using DMC Threads.  As you can see from the above snap, I need to get a pumpkin, cat, tombstone and 2 little star buttons to embellish with.  I guess that will require a trip to my LNS.  I hope I will have a little will power because last time I was there, I found several things I must have!!

Here is a snap of the completed piece.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Moving on, I pulled out project #1 ~ Glendon Place’s Witches Wheel. 
Glendon Place - Witches Wheel
And wouldn’t you know it, I was attacked by:
tree-frog
I spent 45 minutes rippin out a large section cause I was off by one stitch!  Don’t you just love it when that happens??!!#%^&@!!!
I think this piece is gonna require a lot of froggin along the way.

4 comments:

gracie said...

Congratulations on the finish....

Blu Stitcher said...

Great finish, can't wait to see your other projects

Sue said...

Love your finished piece and sorry you had a visit from the frog.

Siobhán said...

Great job! Lovely finish, especially since you had to contend with the frog!!