Crazy January Challenge ~ Day 12

It is a good thing that there are only 3 more days left on the starts for this Crazy thing we have gotten ourselves into, because with today’s start I see a theme beginning.

Day 12’s project is by Ink Circles and is titled Full Moon.  Do you see the similarities to yesterday’s piece Trick or Treat Tree ?
This one is stitched up on Silver 28 Ct. Cashel over two using DMC threads.

Ink Circles.Full Moon-pic
And for the days stitching (and frogging):
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
On another note, I have been asked where to get the patterns for my Day 9 piece – Dragon Dream’s Rune Keeper.  It is available here at 123Stitch.com.  The companion piece – Dragon Dream’s Fairy Tale Sampler can also be found there.

2 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

cute I love all your little Halloween projects.

Sue said...

I do see a theme. Great starts.