Crazy 15 Challenge–Day 1

Well, it has begun.  This Crazy thing I have gotten myself into. 
January 1, 2011 in the Jackson household started out as a lazy day.  While HunnyB watched the football Bowl games, I started my first project, The Witches Wheel, by Glendon Place.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Isn’t that “Solar” fabric gorgeous?  I thought I would get more done on it in a day, but alas, the frogs had to visit for the new year.  I was off one thread count on a part of it and had to rippp-it out. Confused smileHopefully this wasn’t an indication of what the year is gonna be like!

4 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

The fabric is wonderful.

Sue said...

You're off to a good start and I LOVE the fabric.

gracie said...

Very interesting fabric. It must be catching...being off 1 stitch count! But we are back on track now...

Lisa said...

No kidding with the frog contagion - looks awesome - LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric!