Crazy January Challenge ~ Day 5,6 & 7

I know, I know!! You are supposed to stitch one project per day and then post your progress daily .

I just can’t get that organized .. or rather I hate to stop stitching to take snaps and post them!!  I’d rather be stitchin’ .

Anyway, day 5 is I believe going to be one of my favs.  It is Glendon Place’s  Web of Stash.

I am stitching it on 28 Ct. Sand  Cashel Linen with Weeks Dye Works overdyed threads.

Web_of_Stash_thumb

And my 1/05/11 progress:
Web of Stash1.5.11


Day 6 is another cutie and from one of my favorite movies:  Wizard of OZ.  It is by Glory Bee and is Flying Monkeys.  I am stitching it on 28 Ct. Lime Cashel Linen using DMC threads.

The snap of the chart is somewhat misleading as it is a snap of the piece in a hand painted frame.  The actual piece is only the part in the middle square of the following snap:
flying_monkeys_thumb


And progress on this on is:
Flying Monkeys1.6.11

Now Day 7 is a really fun stitch and I just Love Love Love the yummy silk threads it is stitched with.  It is La-D-Da’s  Something Wicked.  It is stitched on 30 Ct. Carrot  Cashel Linen using Splendor Silk Fibers by Rainbow Gallery.
Something_Wicked_thumb


And a days stitching:

Something Wicked1.7.11

I am anxious to get back to stitching on all these starts!

7 comments:

gracie said...

so, you can make your own rules...but it is nice to see your post...good progress on them all

Belinda said...

Great progress already. :-)

demeter83 said...

They're all really cute, I want all of them now!

Terri said...

Great stitching I love halloween designs

Sue said...

I love all three of your starts.

SoCal Debbie said...

Great progress! I need to catch up!

Ziggyeor said...

Great progress! Someone who love Halloween Stitching as much as I do :) I love that Flying Monkey's pattern.