September 1, 2010

Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at a blog so I hope this will look nice and be easy to follow.


I am a 50 something year old female living it Memphis, Tennessee. I have 2 boys age 37 & 30.


My oldest in a Sergent in the army and in a few weeks will be going to "selection" to try to be in "The Green Berets" ... He has been in the Army since 7/2001 (two months before the World Trade Center & Pentagon attacks, and has been deployed to Iraq 3 times so far.


My younger son is a Store Manager for a major home improvement chain and lives in Kentucky. He just married about a year ago.


I also have a grandson ( 15 years old) and a granddaughter (10 years old) and 6 "furbabies".


I have been cross stitching since I was expecting my youngest in 1980, and have participated in some 15-20 Round Robins and Exchanges between 2000 & 2004. I have been on a stitching hiatus for about the last 5-6 years due to health issues, but am BACK!!!





No comments: