October 12, 2010 - A Finish

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Today I finished my “Welcome to Our Patch” piece.  With some darling purple fabric with orange pumpkins and little yellow hearts I made a double flange pillow with solid orange on the inside of the flange. 
This being Tuesday, I spent the morning in water aerobics and then had to go stroll though Hancock Fabrics.  Found some really darling fabrics that would make great quilts…I love making machine pieced quilt tops… the problem is doing the actual “quilting” on the.  BUT….. I met a lady that has a long arm quilting machine and does the quilting for others for a really reasonable price.  I thinks me might have to get all my (7) quilt tops out and start getting them quilted.  I would have some ready made Christmas Presents !!!Open-mouthed smile
I was also in a Halloween Ornament Exchange on a message board I subscribe to.  Darlene was my partner.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This is the ornament I stitched for her.  It is from Shepherd's Bush ~ Halloween Folio.  It is finished as a heart with black lace.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here is the ornament I received.  It is a darling piece stitched on black perforated paper with seed bead accents and a little star charm beside the crescent moon.  The picture doesn’t do justice to this cutie.


I want to mention another giveaway that Jennifer at Feathers In The Nest is having for Breast Cancer Awareness and Domestic Violence Awareness Month.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Stitching is lovely and love how you finished them all.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finishes!

EvalinaMaria said...

All your finishes are great, I love them all!