PAY IT FORWARD

 I was selected to be one of  Melissa's  Pay it Forward participants and therefore can offer it to you!  So, in the spirit of a PIF, here are the rules:
  • Three participants (if there are more than three people looking to join in on the fun, I will draw three names next Saturday October 9)
  • The three people selected must host a PIF of their own
  • I will send something handmade to the three participants sometime in the next 365 days ♥
You as a PIF participant will agree to:
  • Host a PIF on your blog inviting 3 participants to join your PIF to ..Pay it Forward
Sounds like fun to me !!! I have oodles of ideas of things to make.

So ~ is anybody game?

Please come and join me and be one of my THREE because I would really love to make something special for you.  It doesn't have to be cross stitch that you make, just so long as it is made by you with LOVE.  So whatever you want to make for your PIF will be PERFECT!!

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

I would love to do this :)

SoCal Debbie said...

I'd love to do this too, since I have a whole year to finish!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

If it's OK - I'm in the UK - I'd love to join in! I haven't been exchanging so much lately, this would be great, as I have a whole year to stitch something :)